Saturday, August 13, 2011

Homeward bound (boo hoo)

Well here we are at LAX, Rob is heading to Atlanta for the PGA and me home. I'm not complaining but I hate when holidays end, as that is what I live for, however I have many hours of travel ahead to plan the next.

Yesterday I did my last minute shopping at the Beverly Centre, a big mall near the hotel, while Rob watched the golf on telly. He picked me up and we went down to Santa Monica beach and pier, where we also had lunch and yep, more shopping. We then swang past Pasadena to pick up something and I also bought a dress at Banana Republic, as yesterday they released the limited edition Janie Bryant Mad Men collection. We then had the most wonderful dinner at El Cholo Mexican restaurant, another LA institution since 1923. Best margarita ever! Then home to pack and omg was there a lot to pack.

What an awesome holiday, stuff dreams are made of. Best I start dreaming of the next. Til then, Viva Las Vacaciones!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:LAX

No comments:

Post a Comment